BrokenHearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Life.

3 posters

Go down

This is the Life. Empty This is the Life.

Post  HiddenInTheShadows Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:13 pm

We are wild.
We are free.
You cannot,
Will not,
Take that away from me.

We are wild and we are free. The humans think they can take that away from us. I am an un-usual colour, a pure silver mare, and I am hunted, night and day, by man and stallions alike. I am wanted for fur coats, for mates, for a herd, for a stock horse... for my spirit. I am wild, but free. You are in my herd, and I lead you in wild chases over the countryside. We are silent, stealthy, and leave no tracks where we go. They call us the Ghost Herd. And that we are... Wild and free spirits of the wild.

Exclamation Rules Exclamation
My horse is the leader. You follow her commands.
No complaining, whingeing etc.
If you have nothing nice to say about something, don't say anything at all.
Treat others fairly
Include EVERYONE
We are hunted by man so they can capture us and train us, or use our coats for their own coats.
We are hunted by stallions to be their prize, their mate, and carry their foals.
Detailed mating and birthing is allowed, but only if both character's players agree.
Stallions may have mulitple mates.
We are still young horses, but are at our full growth nd strength.
It is set in the Australian wilderness. It gets very hot and very cold here, with wild storms and lots of snow.
We are all brumbies
I will add anythng I forgot later.
Use your own forms.

/// L \\\
My name is Midnight Sun
I am a proud fae (Mare)
I am 5 years old.
I bleed pure Brumby blood
My coat is silver. It glows in the pale moonlight and shimmers in the sunlight.
My hooves are white with a touch of grey and black to them.
My eyes are blue with a faint glimmer of green in them.
You shall find out my personality once you know me better.
My history is simple. I was born, lived with my Mother, then, when I left, I was chased and hunted for the next years of my life.
(I can find no suitable picture)

HiddenInTheShadows

Back to top Go down

This is the Life. Empty Re: This is the Life.

Post  Admin Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Im Royal Night
Then Only Black Horse With A White Mane And Tail In The World
i was abandoned
im 6 years old
i own a herd
im a proud stallion
i will fight for my freedom with my life

Admin
Admin

https://brokenhearts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenInTheShadows Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:46 pm

I throw up my head as I cantered along the shore, my silvery grey hooves kicking up the sand. I let out a high pitched squeal for help as I heard the thunder of shod hooves on the rocks not far behind me. My breath came in great heaving sobs. My silver mane and tail flew out behind me, catching in the wind coming off the river. They gained, but I sped on, my second wind now in place. I knew it wouldn't last so I screamed for help again, then sat back on my haunches and launched to the right where i could cross the fast-flowing river. I held my head high as I launched myself into the cooling water and out the other side. I watched them cross, then I was off, off to lead them away from the Ghost Herd.

HiddenInTheShadows

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinknypony Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:03 am

My name is Blacklight
I am a mare
I am a black pinto Brumby
I am proud and you will never take my spirit away I would fight for my life for my friends I know I'm drop dead beutiful but that doesn't matter to me . I am strong and willing I am independdent and lonely I am lonly and misrable I am no longer lonely any more the one thing i hate about my self is I am the spitting image of the stallion that created me the crule heartless beast that took my mother's freedom away . The one whom hid behind her when humans shot at us , but he told me to run whitch saved me .
My eyes are ice blue but when I am mad fire will rise in my eyes
My hooves are black with a bit of white

Pinknypony

http://funnfunn.aforumfree.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum